Monday, 27 February 2017
1 Cup of Oats
1 Cup of Oat Milk or Almond Milk
I love how quick and simple this recipe is! The pancakes taste super yummy and are a lot healthier then some of the traditional store bought Pancake mixes. If you love the taste of banana's then this is the perfect recipe for you!
Be sure to let me know if you try out this recipe in the comments section below!
Lots of love,
Saturday, 28 January 2017
New Year's resolutions are something I never stick to and often within weeks if not days I forget what they even are. I thought that through writing here publicly on my blog my resolutions, places I want to visit and things I want to accomplish and do, it will serve as a nice reminder that I can look back on through the year. I really feel like 2017 is going to be a good year, full of fantastic memories!!
- Exercise - there was a stage in 2016 where I exercised 4-5 time a week and I felt amazing and then everything got on top of me and I pushed working out to one side and kept saying i'll do it tomorrow, as cliche as it sounds this year I want to work out more. I don't want it to be a fad but for it to be part of my lifestyle, a more active lifestyle. I know from experience exercise gives me more energy and makes me feel good!
- Make time to read more - I really want to start reading every night before I go to bed to help me relax and get a better night sleep.
- Sleep more - lately my sleeping pattern has been all over the place, I tend to fall asleep at 2 am and then wake up for work at 7 am. I really want to get myself into a good healthy sleeping schedule and stick to it.
- Eat healthier - I always feel better when I eat clean and this year I really want to make healthy eating a big part of my life.
- This summer I really want to go to my first festival.
- Be more spontaneous.
- Go to Harry Potter World.
- Travel more - I plan to travel whether that is by myself or with my friends and family, I really want to get out there and see the world. So far I have booked a trip to Paris and Bali is definitely on my bucket list.
- Treat myself - I work hard for my money and often I forget to treat myself and buy something I really want, so this year I plan to save up and buy a designer bag or pair of shoes that I have had my eye on!
- Take more time to be thankful.
- Show more passion for things I believe in.
- This year I want to do more charity work, not just through donating money but through giving my time and energy to charities I love.
- Take part in a colour run.
- Pass my driving test.
- Show more dedication to my blog - in September 2016 I started my blog, it was something different and unlike anything I have ever done before. I have really enjoyed my experience in the blogging community and in 2017 I have big plans to be more dedicated to posting.
Be sure to let me know what you are hoping to achieve this year, I would love to know.
Saturday, 21 January 2017
My favourite thing about this palette is the variety of shades, it really does cover all bases. You can create simple everyday looks or create a more dramatic evening look. Rebel and Leader have probably been the two shadows I have been reaching for the most to create a smoky look.
Have you tried this palette? If so be sure to let me know what you think in the comment section below!
Lots of love,
Sunday, 1 January 2017
Let me know what your favourite product of 2016 has been. I wish you all the best in 2017.
Lots of love,