Vegan Truffles - Recipe

Ingredients 
300g Dark Chocolate
1 Tin of Coconut Milk
2 Teaspoons Coconut Oil
Pinch of Sea Salt
Desiccated Coconut
Cacao Powder
To begin with place the coconut milk into a pan and put on a low heat until it starts to boil, whilst this is on the hob you can start to break up the dark chocolate and place in a large bowl along with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and a pinch of salt. Once the coconut milk has started to boil take it of the heat and pour over the other ingredients in the bowl, then mix continuously until the dark chocolate has melted. Now you can pop clingfilm over the bowl and place the mixture into the fridge overnight or for at least a few hours. Once it has set take of the clingfilm and you can start to roll chunks of the chocolatey mixture into small balls. Next take the decorations of your choice (I chose cacao powder and desicated coconut) and roll the truffles in your chosen toppings until fully covered. Once you have finished all that is left to do is enjoy!
This is definitely my favourite recipe this holiday season, not only are these truffles the perfect snack they also make an amazing homemade gift, wrapped up in a festive box with a lovely red ribbon on top!

Make sure to let me know if you try out this recipe in the comment section below!

Lots of love,
Grace x

6 comments

  1. Wow, I can't wait to try this, we love truffles in our home. Glad I found your site!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look amazing!! great photos
    www.justabigail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This recipe sounds delicious.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com
    https://www.instagram.com/themakeupaficionado17/
    https://au.pinterest.com/bernadette_95/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recipe
    Looks so delicious
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list! I regularly make my own granola, crackers (great use for nut pulp!), nut milks, nut butter, kombucha, hummus, dressings, and pesto. I have tried to make yogurt a few times but haven’t gotten it quite right, yet. Yeast breads intimidate me for some reason, though I made my own english muffins once last year! I will definitely be bookmarking this list and making some of these (ketchup!) very soon. Delete Skype Account Watch Cartoons Online Sports Streaming Sites Movie Streaming Sites Speed Dating Questions

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig