- House Of Ho Ho Ho Fake Nails - These false nails are so stunning and perfect if you are feeling lazy or don't have time to paint your nails and wait for them to dry.
- Asos Cosy Pom Pom Socks - As it is getting colder fluffy socks are defiantly an essential to keep your feet nice and toasty during winter.
- Asos Santa Squad Tee - I love this Christmas tee, it is so cute! I like that it is short sleeved so on the off chance there is a slightly warmer day your can still look super festive without being all sweaty in a thick jumper.
- Jack Wills Mittens - Every winter I like wearing cute super festive mittens! Jack Wills is always my favrioute brand to buy mittens from, every year they bring out different patterns and colours.
- Faux Fur Headband - Pesonally I don't really like wearing hats but I do get quite cold ears, so I love this furry headband to keep my head warm during the colder months.
- Red Cherry False Lashes - These lashes from Red Cherry are definitely a current favrioute during this Christmas party season.
- NYX Liquid Suede - Shades: Sandstorm and Soft-Spoken - I have been obsessed with the liquid suede lipsticks from NYX for the past couple of months, the formula of these lip products are amazing and they are so affordable.
- Clinique Intense Chubby Stick - 07 - When I am not wearing the NYX liquid suede's on my lips then this is more than likley the lip colour I am rocking, it is the perfect festive lipstick.
- Asos Pointed Heels -These shiny heels are the perfect shoes for any Christmas party, you can dress them up or down. They would look amazing with jeans or with a cute dress!
- Dune Velvet Clutch - I am so obsessed with this velvet clutch! To me velvet screams winter and this is the perfect clutch for Christmas and New Year partys, it is such a lovely versitile peice that will go with every outfit!
Be sure to let me know what you are rocking this Christmas party season in the comment section!
Lots of love,